invite you to have a rest and to improve your health in
Narochansky National Park!
Narochansky National Park is one of the five Strictly Protected Natural Areas in Belarus. It covers an area of more than 87,000 hectares. The park was established in 1999 to maintain biological diversity and to preserve postglacial landscapes and the ecosystem Naroch lakes. Narochansky National Park is the land of unique nature and positive energy.
Lake Narach – the largest lake in Belarus – is the gem of the Narochansky region. The resort area is located on the lakeside.
In order to make your recreation in the Narochansky region comfortable and unforgettable, we offer the following tourist facilities and services:
Comfortable accommodation http://www.narochpark.by/proghivanie/:
- The hotel complex "Narach" – a comfortable 3 *** hotel on the shore of Lake Narach in the resort village Narach with restaurant, entertainment center, bar, poolroom, gym, etc…http://www.narochpark.by/proghivanie/proghivanie/
- Campsite "Narach" – a mini-hotel with cafe, bar, guest houses, tourist parking, car park; over 30 hectares of land on the shore of Lake Narach in a picturesque forest, 12 km from the resort village Narach…http://www.narochpark.by/proghivanie/camping/
- Guest cottage – wood, cozy houses for 4-6 people and a comfortable cottage for 8-10 people with a sauna and a pool table on the shores of lakes Narach and Myadel; all amenities, private territory, car park, picnic area, Russian bath .. http:/ / www.naroch.com/proghivanie/
Bus tours http://www.narochpark.by/turizm/avto/:
We invite you to see wonderful attractions of 16 tourist routes within and outside the territory of the National Park. The tours are conducted by qualified guides on comfortable buses.
Ecotourism and active leisure http://www.narochpark.by/tourism/tour/:
- Ecological path "Blue Lakes" – an arranged route for hiking in a unique natural complex of Belarusian Lakeland («Poozyorye») ... http://www.narochpark.by/turizm/tropa/
- The arboretum – a scientific-excursion site, more than 400 species of plants, unusual landscape design, Forest Museum … http://www.narochpark.by/turizm/sad/
- "The Park of rare plants" – the tourist site of geobotanical and popular science tourism ... http://www.narochpark.by/turizm/park/
- Campsites – 16 equipped campsites for outdoor activities on the shores of 9 lakes; sources of water supply, firewood supply, vehicle access... http://www.narochpark.by/tourism/tour/
- Boat tours – kayaking trips on the rivers and lakes of the National Park ... http://www.narochpark.by/turizm/voda/
- Survey points – a review of boundless spaces and postglacial landscape of the Narochansky land for those who enjoy hiking ... http://www.narochpark.by/turizm/tochka/
- Historical and cultural landscape – manor and landscape park complexes, temples, fortifications ... http://www.narochpark.by/turizm/kult/
Business tourism – excellent facilities and extensive experience in conducting conferences, seminars, training sessions and business meetings for groups of 10 to 100 people ... http://www.narochpark.by/tourism/bistour/
Tour organizing (gastronomic, health, holiday tours) http://www.narochpark.by/tourism/turi/
Welcome to Narochansky National Park!
- Entertainment center – disco, bar, entertainments, billiards http://www.narochpark.by/proghivanie/proghivanie/vega/
- Beach-park area "Urliki" – beach, cafe, amusement park, yachting, rental of boats and catamarans, beach and sports equipment ... http://www.narochpark.by/relax/plaigh/
The State nature protection establishment
Narochansky National park
Lenin Str., 11, 222395, r.v. Narach
Myadel district, Minsk region, Belarus
Tel. +3751797 47392 Reception
fax +3751797 47508
+3751797 49807 Department of Tourism
+3751797 49388 Department of Science
Retro jordans for sale, Cheap foamposites, jordan retro 5, cheap jordans for sale, foamposites For Sale, jordan retro 12, jordan retro 11, Cheap jordans for sale, jordans for cheap, jordan retro 11 legend blue, retro 12 jordans, cheap soccer jerseys, Canada Goose sale, cheap jordans, cheap jordan 12